Monday, July 11, 2011

yeh, I'm that kind of mom :)

You know those moms who take a picture of their child doing something they shouldn't be doing? 
 I've always wondered about them... 
 I would think, "Seriously? You're just gonna snap away and watch this happen? Aren't you going to clean it up, have them stop or anything?"
 Well, now I guess I'm one of those moms. And I happen to love it :)
 One morning last week Summer pulled my watermelon off the table (I still don't know how she really did it!) Anyways, she loves watermelon so she sat and ate out of it for a good few minutes before I realized what I had missed! My first instinct was to take it away and clean her up. But she was so pleased and enjoying it so much. So I let her enjoy it. I mean it's watermelon after all not a bucket of ice cream! She had a blast! At one point she had her whole face right in it trying to drink up the juice! When she was slowing down with the chowing down I stripped off the sticky jammies and stuck her in the sink to spray her off! It was a fun morning and a great way to start the day! I love this little miss! She makes my world so happy! PS Don't you love her bedhead?!

4 comments:

The Ballards said...

That's too funny! She is so cute, and yes, I DO love her bedhead!

The Jones Family said...

She is too adorable! And way to take a picture and have a good sense of humor :) Sometimes all you can do is smile...I think I would have done the same thing! Cute pictures!!

Jill said...

Ha ha, I love it! And Summer is adorable as always, love the bedhead :)

Jenni said...

I think that means you are a GREAT mom! She is such a cutey!!