Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lately...

Oh boy! Has it really been 3 months since I last posted? What can I say? Life's been moving along quite nicely and I fell out of the routine of keeping up on here! Anyways, Summer and I just came back from a visit to Michigan and Toronto! We had a great time! See for yourself below! As for Summer, she's a blast! She has been crawling for over a month now and has started taking little steps when holding on to furniture or someone's hands. She loves exploring and will occupy herself with balls, blocks, or baby beads for a long time! We are absolutely loving seeing her personality shine thu! Everywhere we go I get stopped by someone telling me what a good or cute baby she is and I must say I agree! Life is pretty good these days :) On to the pictures...


Don't you love Summer's face?

Summer LOVES to clap!


Just had her fist cookie...an arrow root! She LOVED it! Thanks Gracie ;)
Summer loves sitting up to the table with the rest of us!
my mom, Summer and I on Mother's Day
Papa and Grandma
Taking steps with Papa
Summer with her great Grandma Twaites!
Summer spotted a little bird in the tree above 


4 generations! My grandma Twaites is my only grandparent still with us! I was so happy that she and Summer got to spend time together!

Enjoying the lovely weather together in Grandma's backyard!

4 comments:

The Ballards said...

You two look especially beautiful in that first picture! Looks like both your trips were so much fun!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great time. She is so beautiful, just like her sister!

Stan and Jenn said...

She is getting so big. Darling little girl!

The Wiseman Life said...

She is so cute and petite. Just like her Mom! Looks like things are great for you guys! I am sooooo happy!