Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pay it forward, a chance to help a family in need

Baby Zeke is 7 weeks old and was recently life flighted from Provo up to Primary Children's Medical Center. He's the child of a friend of a friend. When I first saw the picture above and read his story here my heart sank as I know too well the fears and emotions that these young parents are facing.  It is not an easy thing to see your child with all hooked up the way he is right now. Along with the worry over their son's condition this couple owns a small business and are in need financially to make it through this challenge. They have set up a way to donate online or if you live in the Provo area Monday at Sub Zero ice cream in the Provo Towne Centre Mall is "Save baby Zeke Day" go buy and ice cream and all proceeds will go to this family.

I don't personally know this family, but I know their thoughts, worries, fears, prayers, and needs. And I know that your prayers for this little baby and his family can help them.  Please do what you can, donate a little, buy an ice cream, or just say a prayer.

2 comments:

nennermommy said...

Your such a sweetheart!!! I love you!!!!!

Terry & Marissa said...

thanks for posting this Adrienne! We are so worried about this little guy!!!