Thursday, December 9, 2010

Meet Chi Chi

 Chi Chi's my new little pet, just like those ones we played with in like grade 5 only REAL!


Happy Chi Chi with her arms up!
I can TALK to Chi Chi and she hears me! I can SEE her every move! (like the time I put her down vertical and she ended up horizontal! ) If she needs a little help going to sleep I can play MUSIC for her and if she gets scared of the dark I can even turn on the LIGHT for her all with the push of a button! The goal of the little pet game- see how long you can get Chi Chi to sleep in her crib! :P

In all seriousness I love this new video monitor that Thomas got for Summer/ all of us for an early Christmas present! It is so great to be able to see her when she's in her crib to know exactly what's going on without having to worry about disturbing her!  One of my favourite things is to talk to her over the monitor.  It's so funny because as soon as she hears my voice she looks around to find me! I love my little Chi Chi and the lovely monitor that lets me "play" :) 

7 comments:

Marissa said...

That is AWESOME! And I love that you can talk to her over the speaker - very smart!

nennermommy said...

Summer santa hat picture is so stinken cute!!!! She looks so much like her big sister!!!! I saw you were coming to utah. I would love to come meet her?

Becca and Ashton said...

that is so cool! i want one.

The Ballards said...

Woah! Technology is so cool! What are these called?

Cali's Mom said...

Meghan, it's a video baby monitor. This one's made by Motorola, but there are several different kinds. Thomas picked this one out, I'm sure he'd be happy to give you any info if you're thinking of getting one too. At first I thought it wouldn't be worth it but now I just love it!

Stan and Jenn said...

That's really cool! I wish I had one too :)

The Jones Family said...

That's so cool! I'm glad you have such an awesome present to play with... she is so cute by the way :)