Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little miss is 3 months!

My baby is 3 months old! It's hard to believe how time goes. This little miss is getting cuter by the day! 
At 3 months Summer is...
holding her head up really well
can do a baby push up- holding her head and shoulders off the ground
talking like crazy! Her favorite is "ah goo"

 
loves to give smiles
smiling at papa!

reaches for toys, grasps toys (fingers, or hair!)
is about 13 lbs
is regularly sleeping in 6-7 hour chunks, sometimes longer!


is starting to grow more hair on the sides of her head giving her a fuzzy look
loves it when I sing and tries to sing along!
is probably the cutest thing ever!



The last 3 months have been the best ever- way hard some days but overall so happy and so sweet. I love the days that we stay home and spend all day together without a care in the world. I love holding her and snuggling her when she's sleepy. I love watching her learn and play on her activity mat. I love the conversations we have. She is such a light in my world. I love her more than I ever could have imagined!

5 comments:

The Ballards said...

She is so precious! And I can attest to the baby push ups! We witnessed them and she has some dang strong arms!

Marissa said...

Oh. My. Cute. Those smiles are just darling! Terry and I are done being hermits - we need to hang out so I can hold that sweet little girl!

Janae Walker said...

she is getting so big! i always forget how fast they grow (and i have an 11-month old)! it really is amazing! i love all the little milestones...it just makes me smile.

The Jones Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is beautiful, I'm so glad you posted an update, I've been looking forward to one :)

Liz said...

Summer is beautiful! Love the smiley picturs!