Sunday, June 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, we are officially at home in Texas. It has been a long road getting here but Thomas and I are almost all settled into our new house here in SA! Upon moving here we began the house hunt thinking it would be months before finding something that would be right, well turns out it really wasn't that long and just last weekend we moved in here...


So far we're pretty happy with our new place. We've got plenty of room to grow and are looking forward to organizing and decorating each room. We still don't have internet, except through Thomas' phone, but I do hope once we get online again I'll be able to share some pics.

As far as everything else goes things are going well. I am now 28 weeks along! Just 12 weeks to go and I'm having major flashbacks to last summer being this far along, and it really makes me stop and think about how different life is today than what I had excepted last year at this time. But, we're happy. It's been a really challenge leaving Provo. We had a great network of support, and we could visit Cali frequently, losing those things has been a real adjustment, but Heavenly Father is taking care of us and giving us many positive things to enjoy and appreciate. I smile everyday because of the little one growing inside me now. This little girl is super active. I can't wait to meet her!

Thomas is doing well with work and is enjoying his team and learning lots! And we're constantly meeting new friends who are in similar walks of life, and look forward to establishing lasting friendships and setting our lives here in SA. With any luck I'll get back to being a regular online! I miss knowing what's going on with everyone all the time!

4 comments:

shay said...

yay! i wish we were still in texas! my sister just moved to san antonio last week. i'll have to hook you two up!

nennermommy said...

What a cute house!!! I am so happy things are working out. I miss you guys!!!! make sure if you ever back you call me and especially when little sis arrives I will be taking a million pics of her :) .... xoxoxo

Alyssa/Jo said...

Congrats on your new house! Texas has some great buys! Are you up north in SA? Shane and I lived up off of Henderson for a little bit last summer. The SA temple is beautiful too! I'm glad to hear everything is going well!

Brandon and Jacie said...

YAY! What a cute house! I'm so happy for you guys. I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about your pregnancy. I'm glad everything is going well. Brandon and I were trying to brainstorm names for your next little one with Texas-y names. I'm excited to hear what names your thinking of...