Friday, November 27, 2009

John Jones' Memorial Service Information

Just a quick note on here. A friend of ours from our married student ward passed away Wednesday. The family asked that friends spread the word of his memorial service which will be held this Saturday. John was a great man who leaves behind a beautiful pregnant wife and child. His early death is surely a tragedy. At this time in our lives we can especially feel the pain of death and know that any comfort that Emily and the rest of John's family can receive will truly help them along their way to healing and recovering. The family issued a statement that can be read here.

From Spencer Jones on facebook:
To all of John's friends, please spread the word that his memorial service will be Saturday, 1128, at 11AM, at the Stansbury Park Stake Center,
417 East Benson Road. In lieu of flowers, contribute to Emily Jones Fund at Wells Fargo. Thank you for your love and support.

1 comment:

LIFE CHANGES said...

I jsut saw your comment that you left on my blog! Yes we do both know Linda Kindred. She has told me about you. My heart aches so much for you. As I was reading your story it reminded me so much of ours. I honestly wish we lived in the same city. It would be so nice to just sit and talk with someone that knows exactly how you are feeling since we are both just trying to survive each day. I don't even know you, but I have so much love for you, your husband, and your beautiful girl Cali! What an Angel!Thanks for finding my blog I hope that we will be able to meet and talk!