Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Festival of Trees

So I briefly mentioned before the Intermountain Healing Hearts is doing a tree for the Festival of Trees this year. It's theme is Wizard of Oz, "If I only had a heart" fitting, right? Well, we are looking for people to donate any Wizard of Oz paraphernalia they may have around, and specifically we're looking for these:




McDonald's Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz Dolls. If you have any laying around your house that your kids no longer want of play with, would you consider donating them to this cause? We are planning on wiring them to the tree and using them as ornaments. We're trying to cover a whole tree with these so any condition will do, as we will clean them up as necessary!

The Festival of Trees is Primary Children's largest fundraiser. Everything from the trees to the staff is volunteer/ donated making every penny raised available to Primary Children's Medical Center.

If you have something you'd like to donate please comment. Thank you for all your support. This means a lot to me! Oh and for more info about the Festival click here.

6 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Um I just checked the playroom and we have 7 that you can have. 2 tin men, 2 flying monkeys, 1 blue munchkin guy, a pink princess girl, and a cowardly lion. All in great condition... and by the look of the tornado that hit our playroom... none will be missed. They're yours.

The Mathews Family said...

P.S. I love the theme you're all doing. We go to the FoT every year and love it so much. I can't wait to look for your tree! ((HUGS))
-Jessica

Kayz said...

ADY!! I TOTALLY have them! I bought them off a kid at our 4th grade store! They're SO adorable and would rather you have them than I!! Where do I send them??? Kali

arae said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see it. We got all our things for Tristan's tree. So excited! Do you still want to try and meet up? I talked to a couple of other heart angel families about maybe meeting each other there- Diana, Merideth's mommy, specifically and there is one other I would love to meet- Sue, Sam's mommy. I was just telling them that it would be nice- though we are all perfect strangers, to get together once in a while. Let me know what you think.

Andy said...

Hey Thomas and Adrienne,

Hope you guys are doing well. Still thinking about you. I know Camille was excited to see you this week. Happy holidays! We miss living near you guys.

Andy

KM said...

Hey girl!! Did you get the shipment/package on Saturday??? I sent it in 1 day mail, so you should have gotten it. Lemme know if you didn't and I'll go pester our silly mail system (kuz seriously, there have been times when it is crazy)