Sunday, August 30, 2009

Keeping tabs on baby

It's baby week! (Or at least we REALLY hope so!) Our doctor has told us that he wants us to deliver this week whether that means au natural or not! So we thought we'd better update here what our plan is for keeping family and friends in the loop on what's going on with us, and most importantly with baby.

Anyways, Thomas has this awesome phone that he is practically in love with, (the Palm Pre). Well this handy little device can take pictures that can be uploaded to facebook right away. So if you're friends with Thomas on FB you can watch for pictures of the baby on his profile. If you're not friends with him (shame on you :) you can follow this link (http://bit.ly/hR91i) and it'll take you to the same album.

Also from his handy dandy phone we will be able to update the blog with information, this is where we'll update on her surgery, progress etc. So if you haven't added us to your reader (or don't yet have a reader) now may be the time, as it will notify you as we add new posts here (which especially on surgery day will be multiple posts in 1 day).

We are so grateful for all the love and support we have received and pray that you will continue to keep us (especially baby) in your prayers as the next few weeks they will be crucial in getting all of us through this time.

I know that God is with us, and He is mindful of the situation that He is sending this daughter of His into. I know that He has given us many blessings that have helped to prepare our little family for what is to come.

When you feel like it please comment, as I would love to know of the support that we have. Thanks again! And with any luck, we'll have us a little baby any day now! :)

12 comments:

Staci Lynn said...

Good luck! My prayers are with you! My favorite scripture is John 16:33; He is very mindful of us!

kathy said...

I came upon your blog a while ago through a friend, of a friend, of a friend's blog. Just letting you know that my prayers are with you, and I'd be happy to call your little one's name in to the Logan, UT temple when she comes. Good luck!

The Taylors said...

So exciting. I am guessing it won't happen in 24 hours, so we will have to meet another time. Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well with you and the baby. Do you have a name yet? Just wondering. I am checking every day to make sure I don't miss the big moment. Good Luck!!

AzĂșcar said...

Let me know if you want to check out my baby wraps/slings before you have her, and we'll be praying!

Aimee Hardy said...

Good luck this week. We are thinking about you and wish you the best. Remember to take care of yourself and get some rest.

Love,
Aimee, Marc and Jackson

Traci said...

I hope all goes well! The baby will be here before you know it :).

carolyn q said...

I am have been wondering how things are going. Glad I haven't missed anything yet. Will keep checking in.
I am praying all goes as well as can be expected and a few miracles thrown in there too.
(Hugs)

The Richards Family said...

I found your blog through another heart babies blog. My son Trig was born last October with TGA. I just want to let you know that we will be praying that all goes well!

Amanda and Steve said...

I really have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. And, of course, praying, too. One of my little kids on my work caseload has the same syndrome so it was neat talking to his mom about it. I can't wait to meet your baby - and I'm dying to find out what you name her!

Jen said...

I'm definitely thinking of you guys :)

The Simmons Family said...

You're about to start the greatest ride of your lives!!! GOOD luck in the delivery and we'll be praying for a strong baby girl!

Andrea
Owen's Mom

The Standrings said...

We're sure praying for you guys! can't wait to see pictures!