Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One Great Weekend

Friday...
I cleaned the house!

Saturday...
we did some chores, ran some errands, went out for some yummy dessert at this place...(Golden Spoon)

And Thomas, my sweet sweet husband, surprised me with a little something...read sparkly jewelry :)

Then Sunday evening we went to a fireside with these folks....We got to hear them all play, and share some neat experiences and also share their testimonies of the gospel. Very cool.

All in all the makings of a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

I want to see a picture of the sparkley jewelry.

The Mathews Four said...

Yes... pictures of the sparkley jewelry please! The Five Browns are my neighbors here. They share a house together about 2 blocks away. But they go to the singles ward I think. I saw them on tv a few years ago. They were really cool! So glad you had a great weekend.
-Jessica