Getting ready to drive to Provo for Thanksgiving has inspired me to share with you the various kinds of traffic we have here in Southern California:
1. Rush Hour(7-10AM, 3-7PM Weekdays) Traffic
2. Lunch Hour Traffic (11AM-1PM Weekdays)
3. Saturday Traffic (All day)
4. Beach Traffic (To the beach anytime before 3PM, Leaving the Beach anytime after 3PM)
5. Leaving Disneyland Traffic
6. LA to Vegas Weekend Traffic
7. LA to Vegas Holiday Traffic (It is widely known that the usual 4.5 hr drive is most often doubled the days before and after Thanksgiving! Wow!)
So when do we NOT hit traffic...pretty much when I drive to the Temple Wednesday at 5:30 AM, it's pretty clear then! :)
But, even with all these kinds of traffic, I still love where we live!
Hope your holiday travels are smooth, and you get to enjoy being with family and good food!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!